Review: Human Nature's 100% natural night moisturizer w/ jojoba & plant collagen

No Comments
Hey guys!How have you been? I've been a little bit busy these past few days so I didn't have time to review any products hehehe.. Since I will be off work for 4 days yay! I've decided to update my blog..  Today I am going to talk about the moisturizer I've been using recently, Human Nature's 100% natural night moisturizer w/ jojoba & plant collagen I am craaaazy about it ! Why? because it does wonder and so far I am loving the effect on  my skin. 

 Human Nature's 100% natural night moisturizer w/ jojoba & plant collagen


Facts about it: 

◘ Its 100% natural 
◘Its 100& Chemical Free
◘ Its cheap! hahaha ( I love affordable yet quality stuff)
◘ 1 bottle lasts for a couple of months or so ( sooo tipid)

How much is it? I bought mine for PHP 149 imagine that! 
Where can you buy this? You can buy this moisturizer in Any Human Nature's Branch and Dealers. You can also buy it from their website, you can click here. Human Nature's Products are also available in Robinson's Supermarket, I bought mine from Robinsons supermarket.

let's take a  look at the ingredients:
aqua (water), dicaprylyl ether (vegetable-derived), stearyl alcohol (vegetable-derived), glycerin (vegetable-derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived), sorbitan stearate, diheptyl succinate (vegetable-derived), capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer (vegetable-derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), tapioca starch, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, natto gum (soybean-derived), glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm and glycerin-derived), xanthan gum, lactic acid (plant-derived), fragrance (all-natural), p-anisic acid (anise seed-derived), Ormenis multicaulis (chamomile) flower oil


Review:

Bottle and packaging: The packaging looks good and quality for me.  The color and the size of  of the bottle (50ml) fits my small hand so I like it that way.


with my small hand :)
Newly bought Bottle yay

Texture: The texture of the moisturizer is also an A+ for me.. I like it because its not too oily and not too creamy so when you use it, it gets easily absorb by the skin and its not sticky at all! 



Scent: I love love the scent! I always look forward to put it on my face because the smell is not too extravagant and makes me think about my bed ahahaha

texture

Effects:
I am fan of moisturizers  & creams , and I always choose moisturizer that has whitening effect. I always doubt those products that claim they are 100 percent natural because most of the time they aren't, so when I see one I seldom pay attention to it.  Soooo It took me ages to really try this baby here, I wasn't really planning to try it, I completely forgot what made me change my mind, but I'm glad I did hahahaha okay anyways back to the topic, Here are the things I have noticed after using it:

◘ It did not give me any negative reactions on my first time using it ( no pimples or pimplet)
◘ my face became smoother
◘Elasticity is way better
◘I believe that it has reduced my wrinkles, I truly believe that!
◘I feel better when waking up in the morning
What my face looks like no make up no filter I am using HN's moisturizer for 2 months  in this picture. I probably should thank the angle and the lightnings ahahah


Verdict

Would you continue using it? Yes! I love how it makes my skin smoother and the fact that its all natural is a plus for me.
Would you recommend it to others? Yes! Yes! Its cheap, Its  fantastic so yep I'll recommend it to anyone who is looking for good moisturizer.Its very affordable yet quality :) 
What are thing you do not like about it: Hmmm So far I like everything about it, although I am fan of whitening products this moisturizer here is one the products I like to stay as it is. Its a fine product and it's definitely very effective.
Rate: 10/10









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment