Review: Eskinol & Myra E Combination

3 comments


Hey guys! Happy weekend!! How's your weekend coming along? :D Mine's going great and I have loads of things to do as usual. I have a question! Have you ever heard about the combination of Eskinol & Myra E? Well, it was a big hit  on the FB group I was in so I've decided to try it and see what the fuzz is about. So this post is about this duo who is making big buzz over the internet. 


What is it?

As mentioned it is a combination of  Eskinol ( I think any variant would do) and Myra E vitamin E soft gel. 




So what's the procedure?


Very simple! 


♥Buy the Eskinol cleanser and Myra E vitamin gel (minimum of 2)

♥Combine them together by making a hole in the gel and squeezing the the liquid into Eskinol. Another way is to drop 2 capsules with holes inside the bottle
♥Shake well! (you can wait overnight until they blend together) 

Is it expensive?
Its very cheap and affordable so you don't have to worry about the price. Its probably less than 100 pesos

Directions to use

Same way you use your cleanser. Use it in the morning and at night. I use it only at night since I don't usually go anywhere on weekdays and I always forget to use it in the morning :D

Effects

I am not so sure what effect it should have but  there were two things I have noticed. The first major effect was about my oily face it has  somewhat helped me conquered it. I have always had a very serious oily face when I wake up like you can literally fry an egg on my face ahahaha but ever since using this combo it has lessen dramatically. The second effect was that my face has become smoother and  my pore has become smaller. 


I know i know my chin could kill  you in an instant here but that's not what I want you to look at focus on my skin people focus! Taken after using the eskinol + myra e combo

Aside from these it was just as usual as it was.  I am lucky I was one of those who never had any break out even during my teen years so I cannot comment if this is good for the acne. I heard some said they were able to conquer their break outs just by using this combo.


How long did you use it  until you saw any improvement?

I did not really notice anything for the first few days. I only noticed the effect after a week of using it.

Is it effective?
Based on my experience yes. It has lessen my oily face drastically. It has also helped my pores. 



bare face :D 
How long have you been using it?
I have been using it for almost 2 months now and I can say that its working wonders for me:)

Anything you did not like about it?
Nothing in particular. When you put myra E inside make sure you either put a hole on the soft gel capsule or you just squeeze out what's inside the capsule into the bottle. I did the latter since I didn't see the use of the capsule being inside the eskinol bottle.



Would you recommend it?
Yes, however I would like to give you a precaution that everyone has different skin type. What might work for me  might not work for you. Use at your own risk. 

nearly done
Would you use it again? 
Yes I would :) it has given me a positive result so  I will continue using it.

Rate: 5/5


This is definitely a very budget friendly cleanser with a twist that gives you a good result. Have you ever tried using it? Let me know how effective it is for you by commenting below! 













Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. how many ml did you used in this maam? your quick is highly appreciated. Thank you and Godbless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try it now...i put 10pcs of myra-e 400 IU capsule on it..i hope there is a positive result...😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this one before my face now its clearer and smoother like a baby face...

    ReplyDelete