Review: Little Quiapo

1 comment

Delicious food can only be found in restaurants who have long histories and traditions. That is what Little Quiapo is all about. This restaurant has been serving food since 1949 and has continue to serve some of the best Filipino food in the industry. 

History
Little Quiapo known to their customers, was first established in 1949 by Irenio Bartoleme a humble ice cream vendor who hailed from Pampanga. After saving up enough money he established a small eatery located in UP Diliman and was given a name of "Rendevouz". However this name didn't last long and was then changed to Little Quiapo when one of their customers made a remark that the place looked like Quiapo because of the many customers they have. 



Since then the restaurant has evolved and has provided many delicious and gastronomic food toward their customers. It is also one of the 10 oldies restaurants that is still operating in the country.

The Place
They currently have 2 branches one located in Quezon City and the other One in BF Paranaque. I was able to visit the branch in Paranaque last May 3 2017. The place looks cozy and family oriented. It definitely has the aura of an eatery who are loved by their loyal customers.


sneek peek on their menu

The Food
They offer authentic Filipino dishes. Here are some of my favorite

Kare-Kare
one of the best Kare-Kare I have ever tasted.I am not kidding here! They offer Sumptuous Serving that can  cater one whole family for the price of PHP387. The sauce was thick the "bagoong" was also verrry very yummy. I have heard that they grind their own peanuts and make their own bagoong 


Kare kare PHP 387
yummy kare kare


Blue Marlin Salpicao
I am not a fan of fish  but boy this dish was  the bomb. I just love how the taste blended well. It has the tangy taste I really love and the fish was cooked just about right. The vegetables gave a refreshing taste as well, in short the whole dish was yummy! The price for this is PHP350 
Blue marlin salpicao

Blue marlin salpicao PHP 350
Lumpiang Shanghai
I am not sure what made this my favorite but the taste is just delicious I cannot help put this as my favorite. The shanghai tasted good, specially with the dip sauce, It's perfect! :D one of the best shanghai I tasted. 




 More Foood..
Spareribs 
The sizzling Spare ribs! the meat was delicious and the gravy sauce was the perfect combination. I love meat but this one was my least favorite because nobody can top their kare- kare and  blue marlin salpicao for me! =D 



Palabok
The palabok is sooo good. It is way better than their competitors both in taste and price. One of the best sellers. And its worthy! The reason why its not on the top of my list is because I am not into palabok but I can definitely say that they offer one of the best palabok in the market.
best seller Palabok
Palabok Medium PHP 487
Pakbet
Their pinakbet is also yummy! A very authentic treat to anyone who loves vegetables. 

Drinks and Desserts
They offer many dessert that are authentic Filipino Favorites. Check out the some of the ones I have tasted. And yes! They are yummilicious :)


Best seller special halo halo PHP130
Mais con yelo PHP117
ube shake PHP119
green mango freeze PHP104

banana split PHP190
The verdict
enjoying little Quiapo 

What do you like about  little quiapo?

♥They offer delicious food :)
♥Generous Servings e.g. one order of kare - kare is good for one family
♥Very accommodating staff 
♥The place is cozy and clean even the bathroom!

What do you not like about it?

The fact that its so far a way from my place is what  I don't like! Can you have a branch here in Cavite please? :D

Would you recommend to you friends? Yeah totally! The price is worth it and on top of serving delicious food, they also serve very generously. So yes!

Would you come back? Yes :) If I am near the place I would definitely come and visit again ♥

Rate: 4/5


Thank you Little Quiapo ♥♥




Little Quiapo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:


  1. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to trade methods with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested. yahoo mail login

    ReplyDelete